When City Row, a new fitness brand offering studio classes on and off their branded water-based rowing machines, wanted to create a consistent experience across their growing franchise network, they turned to InStore Design Display expertise in retail environment millwork, manufacturing, sourcing, and delivery. Our work on Title Boxing’s retail and entry space was IDD’s entry point.
It was important to City Row to create brand consistency to attract new franchisees and to ensure their members had a memorable and fun experience every time they came in for a class.
IDD designed and manufactured the following fixtures:
- Modular cash wrap located at the entry designed in two parts that could be installed as either a right-hand or left-hand unit based on the store footprint. The shorter desk met ADA height and clearance requirements for both members and staff.
- Retail fixture pole system with display shelves and hanging space installed on a faux brick wall with accented track lighting and neon signage adjacent to the cash wrap area for security and ease of making purchases. Placement provided good visibility from the exterior of the space and allowed for circulation of members throughout this area.
- Weight wall with custom fabricated zinc-plated steel weight racks installed on laminated panels with vinyl logos.
- Laminated cabinet with three bins to collect waste, recyclables, and towels.
- Lobby bench constructed with a maple butcher block top and stainless-steel legs.
- 12 build outs were completed.