Content Producer - Junior/Entry Level - North Kansas City, MO
InStore Design Display (IDD) is a group of designers, builders, graphic artists, production gurus, fulfillment + storage experts, and tested sales executives focused on helping brands and retailers build something bigger.
Our content producers are graphic designers, video editors, copywriters, Instagram story lovers, community managers. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. Whether that’s a TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, we’re passionate storytellers and marketers for our brand and the people we do it with.
We move so fast and create every day, so we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content and sales ideas and then make them real! We are looking for the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers and culture shakers with marketing DNA. *Bonus to anyone who has done creative work for sales or conversion-based marketing and can show prior work examples!
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective or conversion-oriented content and the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turning them content assets built for individual platforms and audiences.
- Collaborating with our brand and strategy teams to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Honing your design, editing and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling and rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, interpreting, and acting on quantitative and qualitative results, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards content creation
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Amplify the reach of new content including blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more.
- Partner with sales to run cross-team initiatives to drive new sales, expansion, and cross-sell activities.
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms and has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, audio /video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, YouTube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps, and in-app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing, etc.)
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies, and of course kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
- Bonus: Has prior sales and marketing experience
The projected compensation range (e.g., salary plus performance incentive) for this individual will be competitive and in accordance with the background and experience of the selected candidate. Compensation is supplemented by a benefits package that includes a 401(k) program (with matching feature); major medical; life, short term disability insurance, etc. Some benefits require tenure prior to eligibility. Because the client is seeking someone from the local marketplace, no relocation assistance is anticipated.
Our company firmly supports the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, sex, color, creed, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A job offer is contingent upon the candidate completing certain documents or performing certain tasks. These contingencies will include a drug test, I-9 form, signed confidentiality agreement, reference checks, or proof of employment eligibility.
Apply On Indeed.com