Account Executive - North Kansas City, MO
InStore Design Display (IDD) is a group of designers, builders, graphic artists, production gurus, fulfillment + storage experts, and tested sales executives focused on helping brands and retailers build something bigger.
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client, securing a deal, and provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Identify new sales opportunities within current clients and through networking by turning them into long term partnerships
- Establish an effective working relationship with internal team members, (including design, production, and fulfillment) to initiate and complete projects and orders initiate programs as required.
- Prepare various sales and business activity reports, and expense reports
- Report and monitor sales activity and performance against a target on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Accurately and efficiently deal with all sales inquiries and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Remain in frequent contact with current customers to understand their needs and grow the business
- Continuously improve selling skills and marketing knowledge to maintain a cutting-edge approach to sales development
- Travel as needed to call on regular and prospective customers
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience with a record of success in new business development, and sales goal achievement.
- At least 3-5 years successful verifiable and progressive sales and account management experience maintain major account relationships.
- Knowledge and experience of point of purchase displays and environmental construction design and build projects.
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and consultative selling abilities.
- A strong business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Ability to travel
- Uses and creates valuable content on LinkedIn.
- Enthusiastic and passionate
The projected compensation range (e.g., salary plus performance incentive) for this individual will be competitive and in accordance with the background and experience of the selected candidate. Compensation is supplemented by a benefits package that includes a 401(k) program (with matching feature); major medical; life, short term disability insurance, etc. Some benefits require tenure prior to eligibility. Because the client is seeking someone from the local marketplace, no relocation assistance is anticipated.
Our company firmly supports the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, sex, color, creed, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A job offer is contingent upon the candidate completing certain documents or performing certain tasks. These contingencies will include a drug test, I-9 form, signed confidentiality agreement, reference checks, or proof of employment eligibility.
Apply On Indeed.com